Snazaroo Show Up, Glow Up Snaz Up!
Each year Halloween is celebrated by dressing up as our favorite characters and sharing treats or tricks. However, with current Covid-19 situation, we are discouraged from going out and holding events. With the goal to encourage kids and kids at heart to still celebrate Halloween in the safety of their homes, we are having an online contest sponsored by our face paint brand Snazaroo.
Eligibility (Who are qualified to join):
Promo is open for all participants, currently residing in or is a citizen of the Philippines.
Employees of International Fine Paper Exchange are not eligible to join the contest as well as their relatives up to 2nd party of consanguinity or affinity.
How to Join:
Step 1: TAKE A PHOTO
Photograph your Halloween look using Snazaroo products.
Step 2: REGISTER
Click the link to register: bit.ly/snazaroofacepaintcompetition
- Photo of your face paint with costume (full shot).
- Photo of your face paint look with products used (at least one Snazaroo product must be used for the whole look).
Best Face Paint
· (1) Winner: Php 5,000 plus Php 3,000 GC from Pulp and Pigment PH
· 1st Runner Up: Php 3,000 plus Php 2,000 GC from Pulp and Pigment PH
· 2nd Runner Up: Php 1,000 plus Php 1,000 GC from Pulp and Pigment PH.
Where to register? bit.ly/snazaroofacepaintcompetition
What information needed for the registration? Name, Address, Email and Contact Number
Can a person send more than one entry? No
Can a person win more than once? No
Photo format: PNG File (.png) 10 mb
Schedule of Activities:
Submission of Entries: October 26, 2020 to November 24, 2020
Judging of Entries: November 27, 2020
Announcement of Winners: November 30, 2020
Notification of Winners:
Winners will receive a notification message via registered mail (snail mail). Redemption period is good until 60 days from receipt of the registered mail.
Distribution of Prizes:
- A check which amount to the prize value will be mailed within fourteen (14) calendar days after the winners have confirmed their respective mailing addresses.
- Prizes can also be claimed from International Fine Paper Office at 46 Joy St. Grace village Quezon City 1115, in the instance that the winners wish to personally claim their prizes
- Winners must present/submit one valid ID upon claiming their prizes. See below approved valid IDs:
- School ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC ID
- TIN ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- PWD ID
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- Government Office ID
- Winner must also submit the registered written notification letter and/or mail sent by International Fine Paper Exchange.
- For provincial winners, the prize will be mailed to their registered mailing address through LBC free of charge.
- All winners will be given sixty (60) calendar days after the notice to claim the prize. Unclaimed prizes may be forfeited favoring International Fine Paper Exchange with the prior approval of DTI.
Invalid Entries / Disqualification:
- Relatives of International Fine Paper Exchange up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the promotion.
- Entry Forms with incomplete details are deemed invalid
- Entries made before and after the submission of entries are deemed invalid.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- International Fine Paper Exchange will have all the rights and ownership of the winning entries.
- By officially submitting their entry on the Pulp and Pigment microsite, the participant also gives their consent that their photo/s can be used for marketing purposes for this promo. This includes but not limited to using of their entries for marketing materials for this promo.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal contact information. This includes any information you provide to us that would allow us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, social network details, or phone number.
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Contests, marketing and other promotions. This use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose (or withdraw your consent) to the processing of your Personal Data for this purposes.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with applicable laws, We will use your Personal Data for as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which your Personal Data was collected) or to comply with applicable legal requirements. Personal data used to provide you with a personalized experience (see Section 5 above for details) will be kept for a duration permitted by applicable laws.
To ask questions or make comments on our privacy practices, you may reach us through: (02) 8364-6041 to 49 local 511 or via email at email@example.com
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-107401 Series of 2020