November: GREEN SAMBONG TEA
Sambong is an aromatic shrub, with a woody, light menthol taste. Its mature and fully expanded leaves can be used for tea as a remedy for colds & fever, to relieve upset stomachs, and to help maintain a healthy urinary track. Prepare a batch in the morning, and enjoy it throughout the day with you meals.
- 4 fresh Sambong leaves
- 1 bag of Green Tea
- 2 cups of Water
- Juice of half a Lemon
- Sugar, Sweetener, or Honey to taste
- Wash and clean the sambong leaves.
- In a pot, place the sambong leaves in water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce head to medium. Then cover the pot, and let the tea simmer.
- Add the green tea and lemon juice.
- Strain, and pour into a cup or glass.
- Add your preferred sweetener to taste